Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesdays Are For Tutorials

That's right! I've decided that Tuesdays are indeed for tutorials but I haven't any to add today. Well, at least not any of my own because I was out and about and did not have the chance to do even the smallest craft! Today was Little Marcus' birthday (he is my sister-in-law's nephew but he and his brothers are like family to me as well) so we all went out to Chuck-E Cheese's for the kids to have some fun and to celebrate his birthday. The three boys, Alyssa, their Uncle Cameron, Tiffany (my sister-in-law), Tina (her sister), Bonnie (their mom), the babies Gianna and Natalia, and I were all there. The kids were having a blast and only a couple of them were scared of Chuck-E (I remember being afraid of him when I was a kid).

Since I myself was not able to get a tutorial ready for you all (I promise I will post a special tutorial on the weekend, so look for a Saturday or Sunday special post) I looked a few up and here is one that I thought to be fitting since it is nearly Valentine's Day. Bloomize.com's Origami Roses are beautiful and pretty easy to make. Clara's step-by-step tutorial is very easy to read and follow. She also has a very interesting post about garlic and making paper punch-outs using its skin! It's a great and fun read!

Well, I do hope you check those out! I leave you with some shots from the birthday bash!


My niece Alyssa playing a game...

The birthday boy!

The birthday boy's brother playing!

Chuck. E. Cheese making his rounds.

Singing Happy Birthday!

Blowing out the candle.

My nieces and their mother.

The birthday boy eating cake.

Alyssa smiling!


Cheers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails