Friday, February 26, 2010

Fantastic Friday: Image Inspiration from Wedding Inspiration Boards

While researching photos for my travel blog, Transitional Nadia, I found a really gorgeous blog with tons of fabulous wedding photos! The blog is called Snippet & Ink and it has some truly beautiful images. I came to this blog by way of another beautiful blog called Pixelimpress which is owned and authored by Pam, the creator of a small stationery business and just to let you know, her stationary is beautiful.

Anyway, I wanted to share some of Snippet & Ink's inspiration boards, the ones which really call my attention. These are the ones I felt to be most beautiful:

Nantucket themed wedding, click here for photo credits.

Sparkle and Bubbly, click here for photo credits.

Pansies and Blush, click here for photo credits.

And last, but certainly not least, the fourth of my favorites:

Let's Do It, Let's fall in love!, click here for photo credits.

Aren't these inspiration boards by Kathryn at Snippet & Ink amazing? I am bookmarking this blog and adding it to my feed list for future reference. I suggest you check it out if you are looking for wedding ideas. Kathryn has tons more boards and many more great posts!

Here's to a wonderful weekend!

Cheers! ☺

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails