Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New, New, New! I ♥ New Things!

Just a quick post because today was a very long day and there was no time to do any tutorials! The blog has yet another brand new look! I found this blog background after visiting my friend Jenny's blog: Coffee and Cream. She got her background from The Cutest Blog on the Block's website and I just had to peruse their themes! Since I've been loving the woodland themes I chose this little brown and pink birdy one!

A few other new things I'm loving today:

Cannelle et Vanille: a blog by Aran, a Basque Expat who makes some delicious sweet treats and has incredible styling talents and did I mention her photos are amazing??

Color never looked as good as it does on DoreDoris, a Swedish blog by an incredibly vintage family! I love the stuff they find!

The different variety of crafts in Venezuela is really great! I found this blog, Manualidades, while searching for some craft magazines I'd seen the last time I was there!

I always enjoy finding new blogs to leaf through and the like! One more that is new and I love: Poppytalk is a Canadian blog based in Vancouver, BC and is one of the most gorgeous blogs I have ever seen.

Check them out and let me know what you think!

Cheers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails