Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Sunday Afternoon and Shout Outs...


Sundays are always a pleasant day for me and I would like to start this one by giving a shout out to my new friend on twitter, Stacy Casselberry. We were suggested to one another by Socks For Happy People, another of my twitter pals whose socks I am very excited about as you know from a previous post! I want to showcase Stacy's blog today because I think it is absolutely fabulous! Here is the link to her blog: http://sewbutterfly.blogspot.com/, I suggest you follow it because not only does she show some of her awesome work but there is so much life in her blog. There is everyday life in it, there is past, present and yes even a bit of future--things we do and hope for are always a futuristic thing.

I just have to hi-light right now the amazing photograph I saw on Stacy's page of the most gorgeous sewing machine I have ever seen! I love all the photos on her blog and cannot wait to peruse her Etsy and Artfire shops! Reading her blog is like having a delicious slice of homemade apple pie a la mode! Seriously, go and follow Stacy's blog, you won't regret it! I already love it and can't wait to see more of it! Here's to happy Sunday afternoons and new friends!

Cheers,
Nadia

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails