Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Musings: Weekend Shopping Trip and more...

I love shopping and this past weekend I got a few things that were right up my alley...

Bird Cage w/hooks from Atticus, Candies from Bruttles Gourmet Treats,
Stationary from Atticus, The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemmingway,
and Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.

Close up of candies and books (books I bought at Auntie's Bookstore)

More of the candies with stationary...

Flowers from Bloem- Chocolates, Flowers & Paperie
Hanging Mason Jar from the Pottery Barn

London Notebook by Cavallini from the Pottery Barn
Hardcover Journal with my original photo printed at
Snapfish.

4 lotions from Bath & Body Works
A real bargain for $22.50 plus a bag!

Eiffel Tower eraser from the Pottery Barn
(I also saw this in sortingwithstyle.com)

Now my next task is to place all my newly found items in their proper place!

Cheers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails