Sunday, August 16, 2009

Figuring out these templates..

So I was finally able to figure out the whole template issue although I am still learning about the widgets and how to save them and things like that. Even so, I like this layout template that I am currently using and do not think I will be changing it anytime soon. It has been raining all day and I had thought I would try my hand at drawing which was a total flop. Instead my Dad drew me a dog and I worked some on my knitting. I have been knitting the same scarf for about 2 almost 3 years now! LOL! I wanted to add a picture of one of my favorite projects which I made, a decorated picture frame for my niece Alyssa for her 3rd birthday. I have to find something to top it for this coming year...no clue yet...but she did enjoy her gift last year.
This project was quite enjoyable for me and I think I might make other ones like it in the future. My next immediate project involves an old salmon can, some Mod Podge and some decorative papers, mag cut-outs, pink felt and corkboard. I will post that one on here soon! YAY!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails