Monday, December 26, 2011

Monday Musings: First Freebie EVER!!!

OK, so leading up to and even right after Christmas I'd been re-organizing all my paper crafting goods and realized that I have a lack of scrap-booking/card making papers in Spanish. In fact, I have none. Everything I have bought and seen is always in English and then it occurred to me that I can make my own. This is a first try, mind you, and not at ALL professional but if you are wanting some word embellishments to print out and use I am more than happy to share my little creation. It is a friendship sheet of words, meant to be printed out as an 8 x 8 (could be as small as 4 x 4 but I think the bigger size is better). So, without further ado, here it is:

If you want to print the page, just right click the image and print or save it to your
computer for later use. Enjoy and please remember to link back to this blog if you
decide to share this on your blog. It is FREE for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
Please respect my copyright and do not sell my work. Thanks and ENJOY! 
I hope you enjoy this little tid-bit! If you can't download the original size then click here. I hope that if you do use this you will post a link in the comments so we can all go and see what you've done with it! 

Cheers!


2 comments:

Maria said...

Que grandiosa idea! Es cierto que todo esta en ingles y nunca se me paso por la mente como seria en espanol! Quedo genial amiga!

Nadia Marie said...

Gracias amiga! Espero que lo bajes y lo uses! Es para compartir. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails