Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Conscious Shopping Wednesday: My new local loves...

I love to shop locally as most of you know so today when I went out for a walk I went to good old Ben Franklin and bought a couple of things for a postcard exchange I am going to participate in. The host is the Wonderful World of Postcards group on facebook. I bought some really great embellishments and a mat stack that will be the perfect size. For some inspiration I got some magazines and am super happy to get started!

I've been shopping here and made a few purchases at our local grocery store and have stayed pretty local of late. Made some cookies yesterday as well! More to come later...

1 comment:

Diana Mieczan said...

Those look so yummy:) Kisses
I hope you had a chance to enter my GIVEAWAY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails