Friday, June 8, 2012

Fantastic Fridays: A little bit of fun in the mail!

Ahhh, Friday!

I hope you've all had a Fantastic Friday! I know I've been having one. Not only did I stop at Barnes and Noble to pick up the latest issue of Molly Makes they had there but I also received some great things in the mail! My brand spanking new personalized Starbucks gold card and some really pretty lovelies from Inspire Lovely. 



I love the label that Debee used on the envelope she sent my little purchase in! Her blog is a HUGE source of inspiration to me so I was super excited to receive the goodies contained in this little package! I really squealed with delight when I opened it! 



Look how cute her business card is and how beautifully wrapped the package was! I kept all of the packaging for later re-use! Love the sequined touch along with the baker's twine. Very cute and thoughtful.



All the lovely goodies! Two packs of 4 postcards of original images by Debee and a little paper crafting kit hand-picked lovelies by Debee as well! She sure has a knack for picking such gorgeous little things! Check out my post at This Is My Letter to You for a more detailed look at the postcards I bought! I can't wait to share them with my pen pals!


Cheers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails