Thursday, December 29, 2011

Flowers and Stamping!

I went to Michael's today and got some really cute things all for $3 and under! I love shopping the sale bins there for little supplies and today I got a really nice stamping kit with little Christmas stamps from Recollections for just $2.99! A real bargain. I also got some paper flower packets for $1 each and a couple of ink pads. Check them out:

Holiday Stamp set from Recollections;
includes 16 stamps, 2 ink pads in red &
green and 2 small glitter pens in same colors.
...
Paper flowers in orange, red, purple and sky blue
from Studio G. 
...
2 lovely sets of note cards (8 in each packet)
and 2 ink pads in brick red and olive green.

On a side note... I doodled a little on some scrap pieces of paper I had lying around. I haven't decided how to use them yet but I shall soon. Here's a small preview:

Flowers, butterflies and glass beads and baubles...

Enjoy!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails